Ashley Meyers is a recent graduate from Bastyr University with a Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine and a Master’s of Science in Acupuncture. Previously, Ashley worked with the Biomimicry Institute and did research on the aerodynamics of flight. The integration of system based practices are the common thread throughout her passions and career. By taking a whole system approach to healing, Ashley weaves together the ancient art of medicine with the modern approach of evidenced based science.
- Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine, Bastyr University
- Master of Science in Acupuncture, Bastyr University
- University Scholar with BA in Ecology and Organism Biology, Davidson Honors College at University of Montana
- University Scholar with BA in Environmental Studies, Davidson Honors College at University of Montana
- Minor in Premedical Studies, Davidson Honors College at University of Montana
“As a clinician, I am trained in a diverse field of diagnostics and procedures. I have treated a variety of diseases and pain-related musculoskeletal diagnoses. Chronic pain is one of many subjects that I work with. I have treated pain related to sports injury, age-related pain, pre and post-op pain, fibromyalgia, hormone-related pain, and many other types of pain.
My passion, however, lays in all things related to the womb, female-bodied wellness, and auto-immune diseases. I use the term “womb” loosely, thinking of it as both a physiological structure and an energetic place of creation. The womb is a resilient and powerful environment, but also one that requires intentional care. Using a mind, body, and spirit approach, we can work together to balance hormones, get PMS, pain, and other diagnoses under control, and create the most fertile environment for health and wellness in your reproductive system.“