Looking for new options to better health?
Debbie Yu is a Doctor of Acupuncture & East Asian Medicine and a Licensed Acupuncturist in the state of WA. In addition to Little Si Acupuncture, she is also the owner of Twigs and Leaves, a Chinese herbal dermatology clinic in Redmond. Dr. Yu was also former adjunct faculty at Bastyr University, where she taught various classes, and supervised students on Acupuncture and herbal rotations. Though no longer teaching officially, she still often hosts students at her clinic for observation shifts. Dr Yu’s clinical interests include pain management, respiratory conditions and dermatology.
Education & Credentials:
- East Asian Medicine Practitioner (EAMP) and Licensed Acupuncturist (L.Ac) in the state of Washington #AC60415505
- Nationally Board certified by NCCAOM in Oriental Medicine (Dipl. OM)
- Doctorate in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (DAOM) from Oregon College of Oriental Medicine in Portland, OR, 2018
- MS in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine from Bastyr University, 2013
- BS in Natural Health Sciences from Bastyr University
In-Network Provider with: Premera, LifeWise, Aetna, United Health Care, Optum, Regence, and Kaiser PPO
I recently had the opportunity to practice primary care in rural Nepal for seven weeks as part of a six-month clinic with the Acupuncture Relief Project. I had the privilege of witnessing the transformative and potent effects of slow medicine. I was able to work with patience, given sufficient time to offer care with compassion and wisdom. Through this process, my boundaries and comfort levels were also tested and expanded – as a practitioner, friend, colleague, and person…read more about my travels form my personal blog!