Last updated: Jan 4, 2022
The Clinic is open again, but I will continue to take precautions as noted below
To maintain the health and safety of our community, I ask you to follow these guidelines:
1. Please arrive at your appointment time. This will limit congregations in the waiting areas
2. Please wash your hands or use hand sanitizer upon arriving into the clinic.
3. Please wear a face covering all at times, while inside the clinic (covering both mouth and nose). This includes during your acupuncture treatment. Visit times will also be shortened to about 45min.
5. Do not schedule if you have had cold/flu symptoms in the last 10 days, or have been exposed to someone who has. If this is the case, please self-quarantine for 10 days after the last exposure and monitor your health at home
6. Do not schedule if you have traveled outside the US or on a cruise ship within the last 10 days. Please self-quarantine for 10 days and monitor your health at home . The exception is for fully vaccinated individuals if you remain symptom free.
What I will be doing to ensure the safety of the community:
1. Wiping down high-touch surfaces between each patient with EPA approved disinfectant for use against SARS-CoV-2
2. Limiting the intake and treatment times, to minimize the face-to-face time between provider and patient
3. Wearing a face mask at all times
4. Washing hands and using hand sanitizer often, and between patients
Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns!